OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE, HYDERABAD Koti, Hyderabad.. (Off.). 040-4656992 (Fax). 24651936 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.osmainamedicalcollege.org No.Stores/E6/ NACO / 2014-15 [...]
Department of Health Research (DHR) has launched a scheme to provide advanced training to medical and health research personnel in India and abroad in cutting edge research areas concerning medicine and health to create trained human resource for carrying out research [...]
OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE, HYDERABAD
(Off.). 040-4656992 (Fax). 24651936
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.osmainamedicalcollege.org
No.Stores/E6/ NACO / 2014-15 Date:8-12-2014
Applications are invited for the following posts through contract basis on account of STD Regional Laboratory Department of Microbiology, OMC / OGH by NACO. Applicants can get the details of posts & download the application form by clicking here. The filled applications with all the necessary documents should be submitted to the Principal, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad with DD of Rs 100/- infavour of Regional STI centre, Hyd A/c.No:142410100002777 ( Non refundable) drawn from any nationalized bank. The name of the posts should be written in BOLD LETTERS on the cover. The details of the Pay scale and minimum qualifications is given in Annexure – 1 (website).
Last date of for submission of applications – 20-12-2014at 4.00 PM.
Particulars of Posts:
RESEARCH OFFICER- 1
Nodal Officer/Incharge Principal
RSTI,OMC/OGH,Hyd OMC, Hyderabad.
1. The post is purely on contract basis and for period of one year from date of appointment and an project mode, extendable on basis of performance and NACO guidelines.
2. Preference given for persons with working knowledge and willing to travel when required for project.
3. Above Posts will be recruited on contract basis only for 11 months.
4. Post will not be considered as permanent, at any point of time.
5. Pension/GPF/PF/Leave Benefits will not be applicable as permanent Govt. Posts.
6. After Scrutinizing the applications received from the candidates, eligible candidates will be called for interview. The date of interview will be notified on Website.
7. The Process of interview, selection and announcement of the list of successful candidates will be completed with immediate effect.
8. No TA / DA will be paid attending interviews
9. Good English knowledge and computer skills
Department of Health Research (DHR) has launched a scheme to provide advanced training to medical and health research personnel in India and abroad in cutting edge research areas concerning medicine and health to create trained human resource for carrying out research activities with main goal of improving patient management and public health in the country. This scheme has following components:
- Short Term Fellowships for 1-3 months from regular faculty (In India and Abroad,Age: upto 55 years)
- Long Term Fellowships for 6-12 months from regular faculty (In India and Abroad,Age: upto 45 years)
- Programme specifically for Women who have had a break in their career
- Scholarships /fellowships to young scientists (medical /non-medical students) in newer areas.
- Programme to encourage health research personnel [Non-resident Indian (NRI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)] serving abroad, to come back to India for undertaking research in identified areas.
- Support to Indian Institutes for imparting training in identified areas to the Faculty of Medical Colleges/ Research Institutes
Applications are invited in the prescribed format. Details of the eligibility, format of application, terms and conditions, whom to apply and guidelines of the scheme are available onwww.dhr.gov.in and www.icmr.nic.in.
Applications should be addressed to:
- The Programme Officer, HRD scheme of DHR, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029 (Ph 011-26589699) (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- The Principal, Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095 (Ph 040-24653992) (email@example.com)
Last date: December 15, 2014
Dr.M.Ramani, Principal & Professor, OMC, Hyd and also the Chairman, OMC