ROTARACT IS AN ORGANIZATION OF YOUNG ADULTS WHO TAKE ACTION
THROUGH COMMUNITY AND INTERNATIONAL SERVICE, LEARN LEADERSHIP
SKILLS, AND PARTICIPATE IN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
- A place where Passions ignite, Ideas come alive and Dreams flourish! Here’s to the dynamic world of Rotaract Club of Osmania Medical College, making a difference, one project at a time.
- “Rotaract club of Osmania Medical College”, belonging to the parent club “Rotary Club of Secunderabad”, is an institutional club. It was started in the year 2020 by 2k17 batch ( Rtr.Lokesh Ethuri- Charter president; Rtr.Ashrita Kovvuru- Charter secretary). We were recognised with 5 awards at the District Rotary Awards during their tenure.
- It was then handed over to 2k18 batch (Rtr.Lahari Chindam- president; Rtr.Abhishek Aashra Kalakotla).In 2022, the students of 2k19 batch, a small group of 7, have taken the initiative of “reviving” the club. The team, led by Rtr.Devulapally Ram Varun (president) and Rtr.Harshitha Tallapally(secretary), successfully pulled off 15 projects in just 7 months. This club now has the highest membership forming one of the largest family among all the Rotaract clubs in both the Telugu states. The tenure of 22-23 had been a journey of systoles and diastoles, questioning the answers and fighting against the odds, through which we came out triumphantly.
- It was then handed over to 2k20 batch (Rtr. Pendlimarri Ganesh-President;Rtr. R. Adithi Reddy -Secretary)
- We, the Rotaract Family, celebrate each other’s joys, comfort each other’s sorrows, and hold our hands together to create a better world.
1) HEPATITIS B AWARENESS PROGRAM
2) SIGN LANGUAGE WORKSHOP
3) HEPATITIS-B VACCINATION DRIVE
ABOVE 350 STUDENTS OF OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE
HAVE GOT THEIR FIRST VACCINE SHOT ON THE FIRST
DAY OF VACCINATION DRIVE AND AROUND 600
STUDENTS AND FACULTY IN THE SECOND ROUND OF
THE VACCINATION DRIVE.
1) ASHRAM VISIT
WE HAVE VISITED TWO ORPHANAGES:AMITHABHA AADARANA VIDYALAYA AND ANAADHA
VIDYARTHI GRIHA TO CREATE AWARENESS ABOUT HEALTH AND HYGIENE. WE THEN DONATED
CLOTHES FROM THE CLOTH DONATION DRIVE CONDUCTED AT OUR COLLEGE FOR A PERIOD
OF 5 DAYS.
- PROJECT H2O :-
WE HAD CONDUCTED A SHORT SEMINAR ADDRESSED TO ALL THE AGILE GROUP WORKERS
ABOUT VARIOUS PROBLEMS PEOPLE FACE DURING SUMMERS AND WAYS TO TACKLE THEM